This TIAO USB Multi-Protocol adapter is powered by FTDI’s flagship communication chip FT2232H.
It supports the next protocols: JTAG, SPI, I2C and serial. With a 16-Bit Dual-Provide Bus Transceiver, this board can make stronger voltage from 1.8v to 5.0v. It also uses a 3v to 5.5v multichannel RS232 Line driving force/receiver for serial communication.
* jtag pro
* zJTAG – Windows console JTAG application to debrick wireless routers
* XC3SPROG – Windows / Linux console application to program CPLD/FPGA
* TIAO USB Multi-Protocol Adapter
Technical Specificatons: * USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480Mb/s)
* JTAG / IEEE 1149.1 compatible.
* JTAG Baudrate as much as 30Mbits/sec (programmable)
* On board voltage translation by way of 74LVC14T245 (may also be enabled / disabled by way of software or jumper)
* JTAG signals are 5V to 1.8V tolerant
* ARM Muli-ICE 20-pin header compatible.
* Separate SPI/I2C/Serial interfaces
* Configurable output of RS232 (MAX3243) or TTL level for serial communication
* Configurable auto power down for MAX3243
* Target board may also be powered by TUMPA (3.3V) or self powered (by way of jumper)
* 4 on-board LEDs / PWR, Targt PWR, TX and RX
* 1 2×10 20 PIN JTAG header
* 1 2×5 10 PIN RS232 level 2.54mm IDC header
* 1 2×6 10 PIN TTL level 2.54mm IDC header
* 2 2×3 6 PIN SPI 2.54mm IDC header
* 1 x DB9 connector (male, RS232 level)
* Target board power jumper
* Buffer chip enable jumper
* RS232 chip auto power down jumper
* RS232 or TTL output jumber
* SWD Jumper (V2)
* RST Config jumper (V2)
* USB over-current protection by way of on-board resetable fuse.
* Robust ESD protection on USB signals.
* In keeping with the FTDI FT2232H USB device.
* Designed for FTDI MPSSE simple-to-use.
* Board dimension: 65.41mm X 58.55mm (2.58″ X 2.31″)
SPI, JTAG, I2C, USB to Serial/TTL/COM
Debrick Routers, cable modems
Windows Hardware compatibility Certificated driving force, supports Windows including Windows 10