Honey Optics Mission and Vision
Honey Optics was founded by a video tech volunteer that couldn’t find affordable quality PTZ cameras for his local non-profit organization. This company was founded on 2 core principals:
QUALITY: Honey Optics cameras are made with the best quality material. We use official Sony CMOS sensors in all our cameras.
AFFORDABILITY: We want every church, non-profit, and business to have the funds for top of the range 4K cameras without breaking the bank.
Whether your needs are broadcasting, streaming, or conferencing. The Honey Optics 4K PTZ cameras will serve you and your organization for a lifetime!
Honey Optics 4K Video Camera – Key Features
- 3G-SDI output for connecting to professional switching equipment for broadcast conferencing
- NDI license by NewTek to seamlessly transmit 4K HD video at super low latency and low bandwidth across your network, even wirelessly!
- 4K (2160p) HD video at up to 60/50 fps. SDI limited to 1080p 60fps
- LAN, HDMI, and composite outputs, RS-232 input/output, RS-485 port
- 3.5mm audio input for embedding audio into an HDMI signal or IP stream
- H.264 and H.265 HD/SD dual-stream, or MJPEG single stream via LAN port
- SDI, LAN, HDMI and USB 3.0 ports are concurrently live
- Open source customizable via HTML commands
- Wide dynamic range
- 2D and 3D noise cancellation
- Control via LAN over a network, over a network, and RS-232 via VISCA commands
- Control multiple cameras from any NewTek TriCaster, directly from the TriCaster software
- Set up to 64 presets (or up to 255 via RS-232), with a preset accuracy of 0.1°
- Cant be mounted both on desktop or ceiling the use of mounting bracket from a third party.
4K Ultra HD – PTZ Camera
All our cameras come pre-licensed with Newtek’s NDI that lowers bandwidth up to 10x, without expensive network upgrades. Also decrease latency dramatically!
Power Over Ethernet (PoE) permits you to power the camera and transmit data from a single CAT5/CAT6 cable! No wish to run extra power cables. NOTE: Power adapter needed when the use of other video sources such as HDMI, USB, or SDI
Social Good Company
Honey Optics is a social good company. We can help non-profits by donating and offering substantial discounts for organizations in need. Especially throughout these uncertain times!
|Date First Available|