BEHRINGER ULTRAVOICE XM8500
Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone
- Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Shock mount system to cut down handling noise
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Microphone stand adapter and have an effect on-resistant carrying case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Few things are more essential to recording or live performance than dynamic microphones. BEHRINGER’s XM8500 has the the most important features and durability to come through for your sound over and over again.
What is a Dynamic Microphone?
Dynamic mics have several advantages that cause them to ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments. They are robust, resistant to moisture and can achieve high gain before feedback. The XM8500’s cardioid pickup pattern captures the source signal, such as a guitar amplifier or vocalist, whilst shunning off-axis sound.
Why the XM8500?
The XM8500 provides an amazing frequency response of 50 Hz to 15 kHz, and includes a two-stage pop filter to minimize breath and pop noises. And with its tough metal construction and sturdy steel windscreen, you’ll be able to count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications. We’ve even included a rugged hard case with a mic clip and stand adapter.
Check out the XM8500 at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer and find out why these mics are becoming so common in practice spaces, bedrooms, professional studios and stages in every single place the globe. Compare them to the competition. We’re sure you’ll be able to be impressed by the XM8500’s performance – and the amount of cash you’ll be able to save!
Dynamic vocal microphone with smooth mid-frequency presence rise for excellent voice projection
Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
Shock mount system to cut down handling noise